Specializing in Difficult-to-Insure Situations
- Drivers with multiple accidents and/or tickets.
- Drivers needing to be insured on vehicles that they do not own.
- Drivers who have been previously canceled from other insurance providers.
- Drivers who have gone without insurance.
- Drivers with invalid licenses, barred licenses, suspended licenses, learners permits and work permits.
- Households that have both-high risk drivers and drivers with clean records.
- Drivers needing insurance in order to fulfill insurance requirements for the license reinstatement programs in Iowa.
- Drivers who don’t own a vehicle but still need coverage in order to meet the financial responsibility requirements for SR-22.
- Drivers with one or more OWIs (DUIs).
- Drivers with foreign or out-of-state licenses.
- Drivers needing an AAMVA Financial responsibility Filing Form (SR-22) in order to register vehicles.
- Drivers needing to resolve and fulfill SR-22 requirements or other related issues in another state in order to get an Iowa license.
Many Policies Available
- SR-22s are typically on the customer’s file at the DOT within 20 minutes of when the policy is started.
- Most policy questions and changes are resolved within 15 minutes on the phone.
- No appointment needed, walk-ins welcome at our Des Moines, Iowa office.
- Multiple payment methods accepted (cash, check, money order, EFT from checking, EFT from savings, E-Check, Visa, and Mastercard).
- We provide access to five different insurance carriers.
- Our system enables us to determine which of our policies and the discounts available will provide the customer with the coverages desired at the lowest possible price.
- By providing many different policies to customers, we are able to find coverage for many difficult to insure situations.
- Customers are able to easily switch from one policy to another (in order to get better pricing or take advantage of discounts).